Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chillin with the homies


Well things have slowed down quite a bit now. My first full day here in Galway was super laid back. I slept until 2 in the afternoon which was glorious seeing as I probably haven't slept more than 3 or 4 hours a night if at all in the past 3 weeks. So it was a welcome change.

Then I got up and realized that ham and burgers are just about the only meat they have here. No turkey. No salami. No roast beef. Or if they do it's wicked expensive. And that just ain't cool. Anyways I cooked up a nice grilled ham sandwich and it was phenomenal, just as I expected it to be. Then I just chilled outside and inside with the homies and our temporary female housemate, Leigh. It was pretty legit. Then Leigh cooked a delicious ham dinner with some pasta and garlic bread for the whole family. Then we just chilled outside some more. And now we're about to watch a movie.

Expect to see a lot more pictures this weekend seeing as the guys all have to work a bunch and I don't have a job yet. So I'll be exploring around Galway a bunch and taking a lot of pictures. This day was simply my recovery day. And it was well deserved and needed I'd say.

Oh and the light switches are small and reversed here. And there's one on every single plug. Strange I know.

Stephanie is currently taking forever to set up Skype on her computer. Unbelievable. I could've written this post 10 times in the time it's taken her to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment